(for all Juniors) - State required SAT
- BHS gym at (NOT at St. Anselm this year)
- All juniors are required to complete the exam on this day
- Students with accommodations will test in the Mini Gym
- There will be a short snack break provided by us
- After the test ends (around ) juniors can all leave BHS, you will not see them for block 4
- There is NO need for them to bring a backpack that day!
- Science NECAP
- All juniors test together in the BHS gym
- Begins first thing in the morning
- Wednesday the 3rd will take place 1st block-Advisory
- Thursday the 4th will run through blocks 1 & 2 (snack provided)
- Students do NOT go home afterwards
May- AP & IB terminus courses
- All tests will take place at Saint Elizabeth Seton Church Activity Center on Meetinghouse Rd.
- AP tests take precedence over all other standardized tests. Any exam conflicts need to be discussed in advance with the test coordinator.
- AP tests are the first two weeks of the month (1st-12th)
- IB tests are the first three weeks of the month (they even have a test over April break!)
- Most tests will begin at or at - all students must attend BHS classes that day